Business, Marketing, and Entrepreneurship
Which pathways are offered?
- Accounting—This pathway prepares students to record and analyze business transactions as well as to interpret financial reports as a basis for business decision-making.
- Marketing and Sales—This pathway prepares students to plan, coordinate, and implement marketing strategies, advertising, promotion, and public relation activities.
- Office Management—This pathway prepares students to manage the day-to-day operations of business organizations.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Benefits Specialist
- Bill and Account Collector
- Customer Service Representative
- Financial Analyst
What is the salary outlook?*
Salaries vary depending on the job, experience, and location but approximate sample salaries include:
- Benefits Specialist—$67,190/year
- Bill and Account Collector—$38,100/year
- Customer Service Representative—$35,830/year
*Some of these jobs require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school. Salaries vary depending on the job title, experience, and location. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Website last modified date: Friday, April 9, 2021.