About Our School
Letter from Our Head of School
Indiana Gateway Digital Academy (INGDA) is an online program of Clarksville Community School Corporation. Indiana Gateway does whatever it takes to leverage personalized learning experiences so that every student is prepared to enroll, employ or enlist. We use an innovative data-informed education model to provide your child with a great education. As a statewide school available to Indiana students in grades K–12, our personalized approach allows us to tailor the educational experience for each learner.
INGDA uses the rigorous and engaging K12 curriculum. K12 programs empower your child to take charge of their learning. Whether an athlete, advanced learner, homeschooler, military kid, career or college-bound—or anything in between—your child can feel at home in our growing community of students. Students demonstrate their knowledge and skills through periodic assessments.
By enrolling in INGDA, you are partnering with a team of knowledgeable and experienced educators. Indiana-licensed teachers work with you in monitoring student progress and attendance while providing instruction, and support. Our administrative staff is committed to the success of every child in the program.
We are proud of the high-quality program K-12 at INGDA, combined with an outstanding parent, school community, and teacher support system. Not only are we proud of our school, but we also believe it is a profoundly good choice for families who are interested in being actively involved in their children’s education.
The INGDA Digital Dragons know that choosing the right educational setting for your child is not a decision to be taken lightly. Our dedicated staff is here to assist you as you go through this exciting endeavor.
On behalf of The Digital Dragons, welcome to INGDA!
Dwight Ashley, Sr.
INGDA Digital Dragon Highlights
- Our career and college prep program offers career-focused electives for grades 9–12 with Next Level Programs of Study aligned to Indiana’s GPS (Graduates Prepared to Succeed) Dashboard. NLPS Pathways enrolling now through 11th grade (All Ivy Tech Dual Credit): Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources; Arts, AV Tech & Communication; Business & Marketing; Education & Training; Health Sciences; Hospitality & Tourism; and Information Technology.
- Statewide dual enrollment with Ivy Tech Community College for students who qualify to attend hands-on career and technical education programs on campus (discounted Ivy Tech tuition per credit hour through INGDA).
- Dual credit opportunities to earn Indiana College Core 30, vocational and industry-recognized certifications, and associate’s degree through Ivy Tech and other colleges in Indiana.
- Access to industry experts, job shadowing, and networking. Preparation for industry-recognized certification exams and personalized career coaching for juniors and seniors.
- K–5 language exposure in Spanish, Chinese, art, along with K–5 career and technical education and college exploratory industry field trips.
- A wide variety of student-led clubs, organizations, and organized e-sports teams competing against other schools in Rocket League, Fortnight, Super Smash Bros., League of Legends, Valorant, and Overwatch. There are plans to add iRacing and Drone Racing League teams.
- INGDA, in conjunction with the Modern Youth Apprenticeship program, works with Employ Indy and Ascend Indiana experts to provide our students with Work Base Learning job shadows, apprenticeships, and internships.
- We provide high-quality data-informed instruction that responds in real-time to the needs of our students, including a credit recovery program for students who qualify and a June summer school session.
- K–12 school-based social activities planned around the state throughout the school year (i.e., trips to zoos, museums, parks, bowling, gaming events) and college and employer visits and tours throughout the state.
- We are a public school with no tuition. All INGDA teachers are licensed Indiana teachers, with more than 50% of our teaching staff having master’s degrees.